Tuesday 18 October 2011

Season 2, Episode 11. 'Terror On Cupcake Street'

(Acting Class)

Tori- "I dont want to argue with you! I just want us to be happy!"
Andre- "What did you say?!"
Tori- "What'd you say?!"
Andre- "I-I-I cant hear you!"
Sikowitz- "Okay, okay. Take 'em off! See, not so easy to perform the scene when you have a bucket on your head. Is it?"
Tori- "No.."
Andre- "Its difficult."
Sikowitz- "Yes. Well, class dissmissed."
Jade- "But we still have more time?"
Sikowitz- "We do? How much?"
Robbie- "55 minutes?"
Sikowitz- "Oh. Oooh! Well actually I do have something I need to discuss with some of you. Tori, Cat, Andre, Robbie, Jade, stay please! The rest of you.. may wonder the halls."
Cat- "Why did you make them leave?"
Sikowitz- "Ah, I dont know. They never talk?"
Tori- "Yeah? They just sit there and react.."
Jade- "So what do you want with us?"
Sikowitz- "Who likes parades?"
Robbie- "Antonio Benderez."
Rex- "Hillbillies!"
Jade- "No one!"
Sikowitz- "Oh come on, parades are fun!"
Cat- "One time, my brother was in a parade but he was inappopriate so the parade people called the police and now he's not aloud to be in parades... or be near horses."
Jade- "Play with the pretty keys."
Cat- "Kk!"
Sikowitz- "So, you all know about the woman I've been dating Velesia!"
All- "No.."
Sikowitz- "Well anyway, she is the creative director of this years parade-parade."
Andre- "Parade-parade?"
Tori- "I've never heard of that?"
Sikowitz- "Exactly! Its a parade to help raise awareness of parades. Anyway, I sort of promised Velesia I'd get some of my most creative students to build a float and perform!"
Tori- "In the parade-parade?"
Sikowitz- "Yes! So, who would like to... how about the rest of you?! Would you guys like to build a float and do a little song in the parade?! Hm? For sweet daddy Sikowitz?"
All- "Uh.. no.."
Sikowitz- "Alright, if you dont wanna be on national television.. where all kinds of Hollywood producers and casting directors will see you? then thats cood-ili-doo with me!"
Tori- "WAIT!"
Sikowitz- "Yes?"
Tori- "This parades going to be on National television?!"
Sikowitz- "Yep!"
Tori- "Well, if its gonna be on national-"
Jade- "Give my keys back... wheres my house key?"
Cat- "Uggh."
Tori- "I'll take her to the nurse!"
Cat- "I swallowed it.."
Tori- "We'll see it again."

(Intro song)

(Tori's house)

Cat- "Okay.."
Andre- "Oh-k."
Robbie- "Parade float.."
Andre- "Ideas.."
Cat- "What do we have so far?"
Tori- "Lets see, oh, we have two! A tribute to the fruits of mexico.. and.. a good idea for float!"
Rex- "What was wrong with my idea?"
Tori- "No-one wants to see a parade float called the ladies of North-Ridge."
Andre/Robbie- "Well..."
Tori- "Come on guys! Be serious! You wanna look dumb on national TV?"
Trina- "Ahh! Whos gonna be on national TV?"
Cat- "We're performing in the parade-parade!"
Trina- "I'll do it!"
Tori- "Trina.."
Trina- "No! Seriously! I'll sing or dance.. and I can just stand on the float at the front and just be the pretty girl.. I could totally just be the pretty girl!"
Tori- "Alright. Lets put it to a vote!

7 comments:

  1. do you the script for the entire episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the script?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she got it online of www.vicscripts.s2.e11.org.uk
      thats the website

      Delete
  3. There is no stage directions. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it doent matter
      stage directoins are just gonna take over the entire page

      Delete
  4. But stage directions help you know what your doing on stage

    ReplyDelete